Managing Dir., Hd. of Operations & Bus. Development MP Creative, New York, NY
MP Creative is a design agency based in NYC specializing in fashion, lifestyle and luxury. Implemented business development and operational strategy starting in 2006. Advising and liaising with C-Level management on client side. Demonstrated ability to sustain focus on profitability and performance goals contributing to impressive growth for both clients and agency. Contributed to new business wins on ALDO, H&M, UNIQLO, THEORY, BLOOMINGDALE’S, JIL SANDER, CK and ESPRIT.
- Account management and Implementation of communication and marketing platform developed by MPC starting in ’06 including Flagship-store launch, corresponding
- Marketing and Strategy Roadmap, UT Campaign Re-Brand and Jil Sander collaboration.
- Production & Project Management coordinating asset management workflow and deliver.
- Coordinated development of Seasonal Collection Guidelines under guidance of CD, Markus Kiersztan and Consultants Sabina Schreder and Nicola Formichetti.
- Acquired New Business and negotiated contract (2008)
- Co-authored brand review Brand & Marketing Strategy review (2009)
- Creation of updated Marketing and Comm. Strategy.
- Successful adaptation and implementation/coordinated by the in-house team and MPC.
- Project and campaign management including account & budget management.
- Project Management in collaboration with H&M In-house team on selected Campaigns, “Holiday” 2010
- Designer collaboration with “Maison Martin Margiela” (Still and motion, Sam Taylor Wood)
- The scope of work for both projects covered Print, in-store elements, packaging, TVCM and online.